Thank you for expressing interest in IOST Masjid’s Summer Camp 2016. Here you will find all the information needed about the summer camp. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our summer camp team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why IOST Masjid’s Summer Camp?
- Islamic environment with Islamic values and teachings.
- Non-Profit. IOST Masjid charges fees just to cover cost and break even. Other summer camps similar to ours are more than double the price
- Wide age group. Summer Camp is open to anyone from Pre-K to 8th grade
- Child friendly and qualified staff. Summer Camp 2016 has over 15 volunteers!
Some Highlights of Past Summer Camps
- Field trips to skate estate, bowling alleys, parks, and more!
- Fun activities such as t-shirt decorating, canvas painting, lantern making, and more.
Summer Camp 2016 Fees & Costs
Important Info for Summer Camp 2016
- Mandatory orientation for all participants and parents on July 10, 2016 at 1:30 PM in the masjid. This will cover policies, syllabus and more.
- No one will be turned away due to lack of funds. Financial Aid is available to all. Please indicate you would like financial aid in the registration form.
- We are only accepting participants from Pre-K4 to 8th Grade. A participant is considered in the grade they have just finished. Children who have not completed Pre-K4 will not be admitted into the summer camp.
- Weekly Fee
- Monthly Fee