Inshallah Eid-ul-Adha will be on Sunday, June 25, 2017. Takbeerat will begin at 7:45 AM and Eid Prayer will be held at 8:30 AM sharp.
Eid prayer will be held at IOST Masjid (directions can be found here). Please note that there is only one Eid prayer, so please make sure you are on time.
- Please park in IOST’s parking lot first. Try to complete the parking lot, before parking elsewhere.
- Parking is also available on one side of Grand Ave. Please try NOT to park on the curb unless absolutely necessary!
- Since Eid is on a Sunday, the Family Enrichment Network (FEN) has allowed IOST to use all 4 of their parking lots. Please park here before curbside parking.
- Do NOT park in the Helping Children’s Association (HCA). They have not given IOST permission to park and your car will be towed if parked here (It is located on the corner of Willow Street and Endicott Ave).
- Follow the directions of the on site police officers! Officers will be on site and will ticket any car not parked legally or against the parking map.
Help IOST Celebrate Eid!
Alhamdulillah, with the grace and mercy of Allah SWT, Eid @ IOST is enjoyable, fun, and a great way to build the community! However, there are many expenses and costs towards Eid. Help IOST celebrate Eid and provide more services. Donate towards our Eid fund today.
Eid Highlights @ IOST:
- Eid breakfast @ IOST! Join us after the Eid prayers for breakfast and refreshments. Bring a dish to share with others.
- Eid banquet @ IOST! Join us on Eid night at 6:30 PM (Monday, September 12), as IOST has its annual Eid banquet. Admission is free and food will be catered by Moghul Fine Indian Cuisine. Stop by and bring your family and friends along!
- Fun & Games for Children! Every Eid IOST gives out balloons and other party favors to children in the community so they can play and enjoy their Eid. Bring your children to the Eid prayer if they would like to receive a gift.